Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am a Fabric....

HOARDER!!!!!!

I saw this, and I couldn't help myself!
I know exactly what I want to do with it.
It flows and drapes so....
Beautifully!
I could only, afford so many yards,
but if I plan carefully, I'll have enough.
It has the same texture as the vintage,
Bark Cloth,
and that's why I love it!
It's the perfect accent color and texture for my kitchen.
But now, here's where I'll procrastinate!
I'm going to use it for my windows,
do I create, full length cafe curtain style,
or pleated, valance style?
It would give me two different looks!
I'll think about it tomorrow!
It seems, Little Girl, thinks it's for her!


1 comment:

Dianie said...

Lisa, you little hoarder you..lol..
Well that is some gorgeous cloth! I know that if I was a sewer or a furniture re-do'er I would have oodles of fabric everywhere!
I do buy patterns and don't even sew, why???

Take care,
~Diane