Saturday, March 19, 2011

One Ugly Chair...

Really, this is one ugly chair!
Agree? 
I'm sure you do!
It's not mine.
But, please take note that it does blend quite 
well with my rug.

I'm going to re-upholster it for a client,
from my shop days.
Since closing the store, this customer has brought me 
a piece of furniture to re-style.
Like clock work, every Spring,  I anticipate her bringing me
one of her yard sale finds!
But this time...oh brother!

Two, ugly chairs! 

How could anyone have two of the same Ugly?

I'll show the finished work.
When?
She said no hurry, but it hurts to look at the fabric
so I think I will hurry!



Be well!

2 comments:

Cobblestone Creations said...

Can't wait for the after pics to see you work your magic.

Lisa said...

Ah thanks Laura, I do sew, just not as small as you do.